- On one hand we await our festivals but on the other hand, when we hear about instances of violence, it is natural to be worried
- India is the land of Mahatma Gandhi and Lord Buddha. Violence is not acceptable in the nation, in any form
- Those who take the law in their hands or take to violence will not be spared, whoever they are.
- While talking about festivals, I want to say- Micchami Dukkadam. This is about values of forgiveness and compassion
- Our festivals are linked with nature and welfare of farmers.
- Let us make our festivals as much about cleanliness
- I am happy that festivals like Ganesh Utsav are being celebrated with a concern for the environment
- ‘Swachhata Hi Seva’- let us create a mass movement around this in the run up to Gandhi Jayanti & give renewed focus to cleanliness
- It is important to trust our citizens. We have to trust the poor of India
- Playing field over play stations…play on the computer but go out and play first.
- India welcomes all teams coming here for the FIFA U-17 World Cup
- Was very proud to meet the team that is sailing across the world on INSV Tarini. Share your good wishes to them on the NM App
- Teachers have a big role in transforming people’s lives.