- For any society, any country to progress, conversations are important. Conversations lay foundation for a better future.
- Government is working on present challenges and problems with the mantra of “Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas Sabka Vishwas”.
- Abrogation of Article 370 gave a new ray of hope to the people of J&K and Ladakh.
- Decision on Illegal colonies has benefited 40 lakh in Delhi.
- Government is now focusing on districts which were lagging behind in many indicators of health, sanitation and infrastructure.
- 112 districts are being developed as Aspirational districts, with a focus on every parameter of development and governance.
- Government is undertaking real time monitoring on various parameters be it malnutrition, access to banking facilities, insurance, electricity and other in these districts. Better future of these 112 districts will ensure better future for the country.
- Government is connecting 15 crore households with piped water supply.
- Government is committed to making India a $5 trillion economy and is working as an enabler, facilitator and promoter to achieve this target.
- Several economic reforms such as historic Bank Merger, codifying of labour laws, recapitalization of Banks, reduction in corporate tax were undertaken.
- India is among the best performers in Ease of Doing Business ranking. India has improved 79 ranks over the past 5 years,
- About special Rs. 25000 crore fund created for funding the stalled housing projects.
- India ranks 34th in the Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Index. Increase in tourism activities leads to creation of job opportunities, particularly for the poor.
- Government is working with an outcome based, result oriented approach and focusing on the timed bound delivery of work.
- Road map of the Government is, Right Intention, Best Technology and Effective Implementation for Better Future of 130 Crore Indians.